Corona Chapter Activities
National Public Relations Day Celebration-2021
Public Relations Society of India
The national association of PR practitioners was established in 1958 to promote the recognition of public relations as a profession and to formulate and interpret to the public the objectives and the potentialities of public relations as a strategic management function.
The society functioned as an informal body till 1966 when it was registered under the Indian Societies Act XXVI of 1961, with headquarters in Mumbai. The father-figure of professional PR practitioners in India, Kali H. Mody, was the founder President of PRSI from 1966 to 1969.
|केन्द्रीय मानव संसाधन विकास मंत्री|
डॉ. पोखरियाल ने किया
पब्लिक रिलेशंस सोसायटी ऑफ इंडिया
के” विजय भारत अभियान ” का शुभारंभ
The Mission Ahead
- The second phase of Corona drives with new vigour to see happy India.
- Continuously promote the philosophy of One Nation. One Agenda. One Voice to bring harmony across the country.
- Promote Strength of India, build brand India, interpret India to the world.
- Encourage Make in India, Innovation, and Aatmnirbhar Bharat to accelerate India’s ambitions to be the world leader.
- Be ready to play our role in building-up a sense of national pride and make our contributions in case of any threat from across the borders.
- Sharpen the skills of Communication and Public Relations professionals to provide them a platform to give their best.
- Create Opportunities for youth.